- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We value our patients' experience and can help with many conditions. See below conditions we can help with and also if you have ever asked yourself any of the questions listed below then chiropratic care may be the solution for you! Contact Atlas Chiropractic of Billings at 406-534-8106 to learn more about the conditions we can treat.
- How can I help my migraines?
- What can I do to sleep better?
- What causes neck pain?
- Why does it hurt to turn my head?
- Why do I have pain, tingling or numbness down my arms?
- What can I do to help with low back pain?
- Why do I have pain running down my legs?
- Why am I so sore in the morning?
- Why do I have a pinching pain in my hips?
- Why am I sore after walking?
- My doctor says I have arthritis, what can I do to help?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions, chiropractic care may be the solution!
- Low back pain, sciatica, herniated discs, restless leg syndrome, foot and ankle pain, knee pain, hip pain, mid back pain, rib pain, shoulder pain, radiating pain, tingling, numbness, difficulty breathing, elbow pain (tennis elbow), hand and wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome), neck pain, headaches, migraines, vertigo, temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder, plantar fasciitis, flat feet, sinus problems, allergies, ear infections (otitis media), nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting), care of infants and pregnant women, colicky infants, acid reflux, and acid reflux in infants just to name a few. At Atlas Chiropractic of Billings we are dedicated to provide you with an optimal functioning nervous system so that you can live life to the fullest! We also treat people who have been injured at work, during athletics and car accidents as well. Providing chiropractic care to the Billings community from 1 day old to 101, we can help you!